From Wog Blog
“ORIGINAL BROADCAST DATE: Saturday May 19th, 2007
To counter the bad press from the BBC1’s broadcast of Panorama’s “Scientology and Me,” the head of Scientology’s Office of Special Affairs, Mike Rinder, went on a live radio show, heard in the wee hours of the morning. It was a sports talk show which Rinder did along with a UK Scientology big-wig, Bob Keenan.
What does Scientology have to do with Sports? Besides their using a Nigerian soccer player to try to frame Bob Minton on international financial crimes…nada. However, here was a safe port where they could spew their propaganda with no tough questioning.
This is exactly the show Scientology wanted John Sweeney to do. They wanted to show nothing but their good PR spin and panicked when Sweeney suggested he would talk to people with opposing views. The host of this show, Mike Mendoza, allows the most outrageous claims to go unchallenged.”
I included a few clips of this show, as well as some recordings of L Ron Hubbard himself, and an audio clip of OT III. OT III, Operating Thetan Level 3, according to the Acronym/Terminology FAQ” by Martin G. V. Hunt, is
” also called the wall of fire. Deals with Incident II, Xenu and the H bombs. Hubbard said that anyone who was exposed to this level casually would “freewheel” through it, become a chronic insomniac, then get sick and die. (cough, cough.)”
More Hubbard Hubbub
1. Bob Keenan * Everyone is against Scientology! WAH!
2. Jacques Perrey * The Savers
and Alleee 1
3. Les Djinn Singers * Papa Aime Maman
4. Bob Keenan * I didn’t need Scientology, I wanted to Help Others
5. Don Lee Ellis * Cabaret * From the Top, the Hammond Concorde
6. The Wild Voices of the Marty Cooper Clan * Walk Don’t Run
7. Scientology is not about aliens
8. Vinnie Bell * Dawn
9. Low IQ * Anarchy in the UK
10. L Ron Hubbard on Venus
11. Judd Proctor * Nola
12. Los Brasilios * No Te Esconde
13. Mark Bunker of Wog Blog calls into show. Whoops?
14. Stan Kenton * Ride of the Valkyries
15. Mike Curb Congregation * Nixon Now, More than Ever
16. Asimov, Heinlein, and L Ron Hubbard
17. Fantastic Plastic Machine * Sil Vous Plait
18. Karl Zero * Rico Vacilon
19. Do Scientologists believe in God and Creation?
20. Sammy Kaye * House of the Rising Sun
21. The Firm * Star Trekkin’
22. OT III and Incident 1
23. Gianfranco Plenizio * Voce d’Amore
24. Jeanne Hoffman * Sing Hallelujah
25. Scientology and L Ron Hubbard on Jesus
26. Organ Magic * Alfred the King of Disco
27. Frank Crumit * The Prune Song
28. L Ron Hubbard * There was no Christ
29. Herb Alpert * Music to Watch Girls By
30. Hash Brown and his Ignunt Strings * Overseas Operator
31. Alleee End
MP3 Rundown 1